Suspect a gas leak in your home? Don’t delay in getting the problem inspected. Gas leaks are serious problems that can have devastating consequences if left alone. Luckily, the Plumbing Nerds are here to help! Give us a call any time of the day or night to schedule a gas leak repair service. We provide fast, accurate gas leak detection and repair services to residents of Bonita Springs, FL, and the surrounding South Florida area. We also serve Naples, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Estero.
Save money on your next service - just download our coupons and be sure to mention them when you call.
Suspect a Gas Leak? Watch Out for These Signs
If you experience any of the following, you could be dealing with a serious gas leak.
- Smell of rotten eggs - Gas is naturally colorless and odorless, but gas companies add sulfur to make it easier to detect.
- Hissing sound - A hissing or roaring sound indicates there is a tear in the gas line.
- Dead grass in the yard - If you notice your grass has turned brown it could be that a leak underground has caused it to die.
If you notice any of these signs, get in touch with the Plumbing Nerds for immediate assistance.
Want to know what our customers have to say about us? Read our reviews today!
What To Do In Case of a Gas Leak in Your Cape Coral Home
If you suspect a gas leak in your home, don’t delay in taking the necessary steps to protect yourself and your family from harm.
- Do not turn on any electrical devices.
- Do not light any matches and do not smoke.
- Open all windows and doors.
- Evacuate your home with your family and pets.
- Call the gas company to turn off the gas.
- Call the experts at the Plumbing Nerds for a fast, accurate gas leak detection and repair.