Plumbing Nerds is your senior plumbing contractor in San Carlos Park, FL, and surrounding areas. Whether you have a clogged toilet or a dripping shower, we are the local experts you can trust to do the job right the first time. We have a team of experts who provide knowledgeable, professional residential plumbing services. And we’re committed to understanding your needs so we can provide prompt and effective solutions that are within your budget.
Next time plumbing problems pop up, contact us and we’ll be at your doorstep as soon as possible.
Signs It’s Time for Water Heater Repair
A good quality water heater will run for about a decade. However, it may need occasional repairs to work optimally. Typical warning signs that you need to schedule water heater repairs include:
- Strange noises coming from the tank
- Lack of hot water
- Discoloration of the water
- Irregular water temperatures
Even the best water heater will eventually need to be replaced. If you’re using a standard storage tank unit, you may want to consider a tankless water heater installation.
Tips for Preventing Clogged Drains
Blocked drains cause backups and overflows that can lead to mold and mildew growth as well as extensive structural damage in a home. Your best defense against clogged drains is to take preventative drain maintenance.
- Be sure to run cold water when using the garbage disposal to help dislodge food particles.
- Cover drains in the bathtub and bathroom sink to keep hair out of them.
- Avoid flushing too much toilet paper and other objects that shouldn’t be flushed.
- Never wash grease down the kitchen sink. Instead, pour it into a container and throw it away later.
- Avoid styling, combing or brushing your hair over a drain.
- Protect your drains from hair, grease, food, soap scum, and other debris that could cause them to clog.
Check out our coupons page for savings on your next drain cleaning or plumbing job.
Emergency Plumbing Services
Every now and then, something unpredictable can happen and your plumbing can break down. When this happens, you’ll need emergency plumbing repair, and you’ll need it fast. A 24-hour plumber is a necessity when something goes wrong with your plumbing system.
Plumbing Nerds provides plumbing services around the clock in San Carlos Park and the surrounding area. Call us anytime and our professional plumbers will be at your doorstep as soon as possible to fix your clogged drainage issue, broken fixture, or piping.