If you have a large family, the demand for hot water is never satisfied, and always running out is frustrating. Today, though, you have the option of endless on-demand hot water with a tankless water heater installation. To find out if this is right for your home, call Plumbing Nerds for a consultation.
Are your water bills rising and you don’t know why? Could be a hidden water leak. Check out our leak detection service and see how we can help.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
A point of use water heater installation may be the best choice for your hot water needs, especially if you have a large family with high water usage. If you’ve never considered a tankless water heater before, check out these benefits.
- Offers instant hot water -- no waiting for the water to heat up
- More efficient which saves you money on your energy bill
- Gives you endless hot water so everyone can enjoy a hot shower no matter what
- Waste less water which saves money on your water bill
While these types of water heaters are more expensive to install, they have the ability to save you money over time. Call us and ask about our tankless water heater service.
How to Maintain your Tankless Water Heater
A tankless water heater provides convenience and cost savings, however, because they’re expensive to install, it’s essential you maintain your tankless system to get years of reliable performance out of it. Here are some tips to keep your system working properly.
- Descale your system to reduce mineral buildup which can lead to performance issues
- Flush the system every 6 months to a year
- Call a professional tankless water heater service for maintenance once a year
If you experience frequent pipe bursts, you may need pipe replacement. Check out our repiping service and call us for help.
How Much Can You Save With an Instantaneous Hot Water Heater?
While estimates vary according to location and water and fuel rates, in general, people can save about $100 per year when making the switch to a tankless water heater. To estimate savings, consider how much water your household uses. If it is a higher amount, the savings will be greater.