Plumbing Nerds of Bonita Springs is now offering our best deal yet $103 OR IT’S FREE DRAIN CLEARING SPECIAL. If we are unsuccessful clearing your main sewer line drain, it's completely free! Using our conventional methods and our nerdy know how we will do our best to clear your main sewer line. Occasionally, you will find clogs too sizable or serious to clear this way. If we cannot clear it this way, you will not pay the $103 for this service.
This Deals Fine Print
Our $103 OR IT'S FREE DRAIN CLEARING SPECIAL is geared towards bringing value back to our trade. Although we believe this is the best value in the state, like most things there are a few limitations to this deal. We encourage you to read below and call us if you have any other questions.
- Backed by our thirty-day clog-free guarantee! If the main sewer line clogs again within 30 days, you are entitled to one additional visit from our drain nerds to attempt to unclog it at no cost to you.
- *The cleanout for your home’s main sewer line must be accessible.
- This deal applies only to the first 75 feet of the main sewer line; clogs farther the 75-foot mark cannot be cleared by the standard methods.
- We include two passes through the main sewer line in an attempt to unclog it.
- Plumbing Nerds reserve the right to decide not to service a main sewer line hindered by recurring or extreme issues.
- You may only use the $103 deal is available for single-family residences and as a residential customer. Properties controlled by a landlord, subject to landlord-tenant conflicts, or owned as a commercial property may not use this offer.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, and/or coupons that we provide or accept.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Ask our drain nerds about all the details.
- Note: Not all drains and sewer lines can be cleared using the conventional methods offered with this deal. It is possible that unusual factors will make it unlikely to clear your main sewer line in this way. Unusual factors can include but not limited to tree roots grown into the pipes; drain lines compromised through various defects and damage; drain lines shifted due to terrain changes; pipework comprised of the wrong materials; and more.