Do you have a hot water system that needs repair or replacement? Do you have a pesky drain that keeps clogging? Good news: we have the skill and the equipment to tackle your biggest plumbing issue. The Plumbing Nerds are known for reliable service, quick turnarounds, and clean work in Collier County, FL.
We proudly serve all of Collier County, including:
- North Naples
- Port Royal
- Marco Island
- Royal Harbor
- Everglades City
- Golden Gate
- Island Walk
- Pelican Bay
- Pine Ridge
- Verona Walk
Not convinced? Read more about us and our approach to excellent customer service and full spectrum solutions.
You should not be up at night thinking about your plumbing, but if you are, we probably should be too! If something should come up outside of regular business hours, we will answer day or night and help you schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Our team is here to provide assistance with situations like:
- Burst or leaking pipes
- Backed up toilets
- The sound of rushing water when everything is turned off
- Wet floors, walls, or general flooding
Check out our coupons before you call to get the best deals around!
Why Consider Tankless Water Heater Installation?
Many homeowners in the area are switching to tankless water heaters. These reliable and efficient units connect directly to your plumbing, eliminating the need for a bulky water tank. When hot water is requested at the tap, a series of high-efficiency heating elements come to life, heating the water as it passes through. Other perks to these units include:
- Saving money because the unit only heats water as it is needed.
- Getting more space in your home by getting rid of the water tank.
- Improved efficiency and more environmentally-friendly operation.
- Unlimited hot water.
- Reduced need for water heater repair because there are fewer components in the unit.
Tankless water heaters also last about 5-10 years longer than a traditional unit. Ask the experts at Plumbing Nerds if a tankless water heater installation is right for you!
Expert Drain Cleaning Services
We recommend routine drain cleaning once or twice a year to keep your pipes clean and running properly. Over the counter drain cleaner can erode your piping system and disrupt your septic system, so we don’t suggest recurring use. If you find yourself frequently clearing a drain, that probably means the entire clog hasn’t been removed. Partial clogs can travel deeper in your system and cause bigger problems. That’s why we find routine drain cleanings serve our customers best, because not only do we clear pipes but we also have eyes on the system to fix any other problems before they arise. Here are some tips for drain care:
- Scrape plates before putting them in the sink to avoid food scraps going down the drain
- Keep hair out of bathroom sinks and install screens over tub drains
- Don’t flush anything other than sewage and toilet paper